21 August 2011

Just makes me smile - SUN!!!

If you are in Melbourne then you will know the stunning weather we were treated to over the weekend!  If you are like me then you will begin to feel alive again after a long winter.  As I have said already Spring for me is my favourite season of the year - new growth, flowers in bloom, sun is shining, birds are chirping and everyone just seems to be in happier places.

With this in mind here are my thoughts on Spring and what I am looking forward to:-


Enjoy Mother Natures gift of Sun!

Take your shoes off and walk on the sand

"Dream a little Dream" with the family in the park

Perhaps take a weekend road trip


Imagine and Reflect

Enjoy quality time with friends

Relax and rejuvenate

Live parts of life like a kid again




What are you looking forward to about Spring?  For me it just makes me smile.......

Enjoy


Nanna Lush x



No comments:

Post a Comment