2 August 2011

It's a LUSH world

Welcome to my little world of all things I find lush! 

I adore the word LUSH - I always have.  I find there are just some words that evoke a certain image when you hear them and the word lush is definately one of them for me.  Whenever I hear it I instantly think of all things that I find lush in this world - whether that be a beautiful vase of freshly picked flowers, a quote that captures my imagination, a picture that makes me smile or music that makes me dance - if it stirs something in me then it is an instant lush classic!

This is my happy little place in the world - thanks for joining me :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed this but I like it a lot Amanda! A lot! I will try that butter cream recipe and do you know a lush is also a blousey woman who drinks too much? I love the word and all it's meanings. Welcome to blogland! It's fun.

    ReplyDelete